As a blog dedicated to teaching men the science behind their behaviour, we have decided to write our post today on the flaws behind their behaviour. Once again, we went out on the streets to question women: If you had to choose one thing you hate about men, what would it be?
As follows, a list of the most popular responses (in no particular order):
- Men who are disrespectful: With this we refer to the sense of worth a man gives to others. When there is a lack of this, it speaks a lot about a man's principles.
- Men who lack good conversation: A man without ideas is a man not worth sharing time with.
- Men who are unhygienic: This applies not only to grooming, but also the way they keep their apartment. A poorly kept man is just the tip of the iceberg for other problems that may surface later on.
- Men who have too many vices: Lincoln did say “Show me a man without vice and I’ll show you a man without virtue”, nevertheless when this is taken too far, the virtues are not worth as much anymore.
- Men who constantly adjust their private parts: Not the best sight for sore eyes.
- Men who are childish: It is ok if a man still holds the playfulness of a child, it is a completely different thing when this behaviour spills over to other aspects of daily life.
- Men who are idle for too long: Sitting all day in front of a TV, over a bag of chips, may be ok for a while, but do it for a long time and it may begin to press the wrong the buttons.
- Men who lack sincerity: Simply put, “In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act”.
- Men who stop making an effort: When men take for granted what they have, they stop making an effort. In relationships, generic presents like flowers and chocolates may sit well if they are unsuspected, but use them all the time and their effect may surely begin to wane.
- Men who forget: It is the little details that count. When men happen to keep at heart what they hold dear, they send the best message to their significant others to show that they matter.
We would love to hear what you think. Is there anything you think this list is missing? Is there anything you disagree with? Let us know in the comment section below.
If you would like to read our post on the Top 10 ThingsWomen Find Attractive in Men, please follow the link.